EFFECTIVE, PRINCIPLED, PROVEN, CONSERVATIVE LEADERSHIP WINS.
What Matt Shea is Doing for You…
Matt is recognized as the voice of Conservative Principles in the Washington State House of Representatives. He was recognized as the “Rookie Legislator of the Year in 2009” and quickly moved into leadership in the Republican House Caucus. Elected by a majority of his fellow Republicans, Matt currently serves as Assistant Minority Floor Leader.
THE 2013-2014 FREEDOM AGENDA IS NOW OFFICIALLY THE MOST SUCCESSFUL SLATE OF CONSERVATIVE BILLS IN TWO DECADES!
The idea of building coalitions around issues – regardless of party – is winning. With over 50 Democrat co-sponsors of our bills, we have proven that you can be both uncompromising and effective in promoting constitutional principles, lower taxes, less government, and more freedom.
For more information on other bills Matt Shea has introduced and co-sponsored please click here.
- 42 Received Hearings
- 32 Of Which Were Passed Out of the State House/Senate
- 25 Became National News Stories
- 12 Were Signed Into Law without Veto
- 2 Resolutions Were Passed
- 2 Parliamentary Rules Were Changed
- We Stopped Gun Control
- We Stopped a Fuel Tax Increase 7 Times
- We Delayed Implementation of Part of Common Core Curriculum
- 100% voting record & Guardian of Small Business Award (National Federation of Independent Business);
- Star rating for stance/leadership on life, marriage, and family (We Believe, We Vote);
- Consistently endorsed by the Washington Association of Police and Sheriffs;
- “A+” rating from the National Rifle Association;
- Rated “Outstanding”, Top Ten State Representatives (Citizen’s Alliance for Property Rights); and
- Ranked the most conservative State Representative ‘Lifetime’ (Washington Conservative